The 2018 Global Cleantech 100 was announced at the Cleantech Forum San Francisco on January 24.
Now in it's nineth year, the Global Cleantech 100 is comprised of independently owned companies which are actively involved in one of 18 cleantech sectors. These companies are deemed most likely to have a significant impact in the next 5-10 years as judged by a panel of experts.
Special Awards in the following categories:
- Early Stage Company of the Year
- Rising Star Company of the Year
- Continued Excellence
- North American Company of the Year
- Europe and Israel Company of the Year
- Asia Pacific Company of the Year
- Financial lnvestor of the Year
- Corporate Investor of the Year
- Graduate of the Year
- GE Innovation Award (Sponsored by GE Ventures)
- Automation of Everything Award (Sponsored by ABB Technology Ventures)
Cleantech 100 Hall of Fame companies who have sustained leadership and made the top 100 list seven times